We have some news to share with you that we’re VERY excited about! We’ve just confirmed that our 3rd annual LOUD WOMEN will be held on 15 September 2018 at The Dome, Tufnell Park AND at the Boston Music Room next door! This means our Fest can be bigger and better than ever, with continuous music over the day and evening. Event link here.
You can expect:
- 20+ of the most exciting and relevant new women+led bands and female/non-binary artists from the DIY punk, pop and indie scenes.
- Big names and shiny brand new talent sharing both stages.
- Delicious hot food and cakes.
- Stalls with zines and goodies.
- The best damn day/night out of the year.
2017’s Fest sold out, and was just SO much fun. Here’s a reminder of what it looked like …
Band/artist applications for LW Fest 3 are open NOW until 1 March 2018, after which the line-up will be selected by the Team LOUD WOMEN panel. Application form right here.
Applications from stallholders and zine sellers, other kinds of performers that we haven’t even thought of yet, and any other enquiries to email@example.com
PS. Look out for other sister events on 14 and 16 September … basically ink out that whole weekend right now, it’s gonna be HUGE!