An update from the management of The Lexington, ahead of our gig there this Thursday:
We’re very much looking forward to the lifting of restrictions and we can’t wait to welcome you back to a more ‘normal’ Lexington night out with the return of clubnights and full capacity gigs!To reassure you, we’ll be taking the following measures to keep customers, staff and performers as safe as possible:
• Staff will continue to wear masks at work.
• We will be randomly checking temperatures on entry.
• We have a powerful ventilation system which cycles air out of the building whilst bringing fresh, clean air in.
• We will continue to clean the building regularly, including wiping down all surfaces using contact cleaning solutions which reduce the risk of contact infections.
• Staff will continue to test regularly.
• We’ll continue to encourage the use of the NHS Track and Trace app.We won’t be requiring customers to prove their vaccination or test status upon entry as it’s not a legal requirement and we do not wish to exclude those without the NHS app or those unable to be vaccinated. Whilst there are no hard rules in place as everyone is at a different stage of their own vaccination/unlocking journey, we kindly ask all customers to please respect each other by following a few simple steps, for the time being:
• Out of consideration to our staff and customers we ask you to not come to the venue if you are exhibiting any COVID symptoms or have been in contact with someone who’s tested positive.
• We strongly recommend that you get yourself double vaccinated or regularly take lateral flow tests to ensure you’re not infectious to others, you can log your vaccination, negative test and immunity status in the NHS app.
• We encourage the use of hand sanitiser upon entrance and regularly wash/sanitise hands during your visit.
• We kindly encourage everyone to respect each other’s personal space
• Whilst not mandatory we’d like to request that people wear masks when moving around the building as it’s the considerate thing to do. We believe the measures outlined above are the best way to keep you, our staff, our bands and our community as safe as possible.
Thank you in advance for your patience and kindness at this time x